Not just for stir frying, a large wok can be one of the most versatile pieces of cookware in your kitchen. Beyond sauteeing, this wok's high sided spun design allows for deep frying, boiling and steaming too. Stay-cool stainless main handle and cast helper handle are riveted for durability and ensure a solid grasp when transferring large portions of food. Aluminized steel heats rapidly and ensures rust-free performance throughout the life of this product.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pans cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.